We are looking for a new Investment Intern for one of the leading investment teams in the DACH region. You will be based in our Zürich office.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an investment intern at Altor, you will become an integral part of Altor's investment team. The job will provide you with a steep learning curve through exposure to a wide range of work tasks, including:
- Researching and evaluating potential investment opportunities
- Supporting deal teams with analysis work on acquisitions or divestments of companies where you will attend meetings with investment banks, consulting firms and other advisors
- Prepare company evaluations
- Perform accounting and commercial analysis such as benchmarking and industry & competitor analysis
We are seeking a student in their final year of the Bachelor program, in a Master- or PhD-program. You ideally have experience from a previous internship at an investment bank, Private Equity firm or consulting firm. In addition, you have the following characteristics:
- You are thorough in your work, strong in numbers and have good analytical skills
- You have commercial understanding and great interest in investing and developing companies
- As a person you are proactive, energetic, self-driven and a team player
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
A unique opportunity to gain insight into both investment processes and active ownership of medium-sized companies across a wide range of industries.
The working environment is dynamic and you will work closely with an experienced and competent team with international experience in investment banking and management consulting. You'll be given a unique insight into what it's like as a Private Equity investor.
THREE REASONS TO JOIN THE ALTOR FAMILY!
- We love what we do
- Working at Altor is insanely developing
- We make it happen... together!