We are looking for a new Student Analyst to join one of the leading Private Equity investors in Northern Europe.
About the job
As a Student Analyst at Altor, you will become an integral part of Altor’s investment team in Copenhagen. The job will provide you with a steep learning curve through exposure to a wide range of tasks, including:
- Researching and evaluating potential investment opportunities.
- Supporting deal teams with analysis on acquisitions or divestments of companies where you will attend meetings with investment banks, consulting firms and other advisors.
- Supporting deal teams in various strategic projects and related analyses together with Altor portfolio companies.
- Performing valuations of potential investment opportunities.
- Performing accounting and commercial analysis such as benchmarking and industry & competitor analysis.
- Execute ESG analyses in relation to Altor’s portfolio companies and potential investment opportunities.
We are seeking a 2nd or 3rd year bachelor student or 1st year master student from a variety of educations from CBS, KU and DTU. During your studies, you have achieved outstanding academic results and ideally have work experience from other student jobs or internships. In addition, you have the following characteristics:
- You have strong technical skills (financial statement analysis, valuation, modelling etc.), are detail oriented and have good analytical skills.
- You have commercial understanding and great interest in investing and developing companies.
- As a person you are proactive, energetic, self-driven and a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are motivated to experience Private Equity from its core and potentially plan a career within investment banking, management consulting or similar after completed studies.
What we offer
A unique opportunity to join one of Northern Europe’s best performing Private Equity funds and to gain insight into both investment processes and active ownership of leading companies across a wide range of industries. The working environment is dynamic, and you will work closely with seasoned investment professionals who have international experience from top-tier investment banking and management consulting firms.
The position holds approximately 20 hours per week and will be flexible to fit your studies. Following completion of your bachelor studies (if you join us as a bachelor student), there is possibility to continue as a full-time Analyst on a time-limited basis. Across both part-time and full-time roles, you will be an integral part of the investment team. Start date is flexible during April 2024.
We look forward to receiving your application until Sunday, February 25th, 2024.
*If you have any issues submitting your application, please reach out to Katrine V. Thomsen at firstname.lastname@example.org*